Florida Media Conference Early Registration Deadline Extended
You now have until Friday, June 22 to register for the Florida Media Conference at the discounted early-bird rates! Take advantage of these amazing rates and register today!
Join us August 8-10 for the 2018 Florida Media Conference being held at the beautiful Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek resort. The premier conference for Florida media executives is hosted by the Florida Press Foundation in conjunction with the Florida Press Association, Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives, Florida Magazine Association, and the Florida Society of News Editors.
New this year!
- Register 3 or more people for the full conference and save $25 on each registration. Discount is applied at check-out.
- Buy full or half tables at the awards luncheons and dinners. Get your company name on the table and more! Check out the registration options page for complete details.
View all Registration Options on the FloridaMediaConference.com website.
A tentative conference schedule has been posted to the FloridaMediaConference.com website.
- Lessons Learned: A panel discussion with the Stoneman Douglas (Parkland) High School Journalism Class
- Cracking Facebook’s New Code and Other Social Media Challenges
- FPA, FSNE, FNAME, and FMA award banquets
- And much more!
Check the schedule often – program details are being added all the time!
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821
Room rate: $159 per night (resort fee is optional)
Reservations: Book Online or by phone 1-888-353-2013 (use group code HPRE)
Hotel Deadline: July 17, 2018
Various upgrade options will be available, including rooms at the adjacent Waldorf Astoria
Hotel Alert: It has come to our attention that our members may have been contacted by individuals claiming to be affiliated with the 2018 Florida Media Conference regarding booking hotel rooms. Please be aware that this is a scam and do not give out any of your personal information if you receive a similar phone call. Neither the Florida Media Conference partners (FPF, FPA, FMA, FSNE, FNAME) nor the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will ever contact you to book accommodations over the phone or through email. Only make your reservations by using the link or phone number above.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Hurry! Rates go up after June 8!
For the most up-to-date conference information, please visit floridamediaconference.com.